Protect your account from a "takeover". Click here Prevent an Account Takeover.
Careers at Capital Bank
Capital Bank is dedicated to providing a high level of professional service to its customers. In order to do this, we need you! Please check back with us as our Bank continues to grow and opportunities open. Contact our Human Resources department at (301) 468-8848 or apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive salary plus a full benefits package. Salary based upon experience.
1. E-Operations Specialist
Position Purpose: The E-Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting the Product Manager by performing operational support duties. Assists the Product Manager as directed; provides a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and Bank personnel; performs remote deposit customer setups remotely and in-person; administers the remote deposit scanning portal, maintains customer files; responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries; monitors product usage and system operation; resolves problems within given authority. Helps in the coordination and support of audits and examinations. Provides clerical assistance in training Bank personnel on the features and benefits of Internet banking and bill payment products and services. Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; review and run reports, prepares correspondence; and participates in special department projects.
Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, patient, prompt, and courteous.
Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of the Bank's products and services.
Have a keen understanding and appreciation of bank technology and its applications, along with its impact internal and external to the Bank.
- Effectively educate clients on the features and benefits of the products and services.
- Knowledgeably respond to and overcome client objections.
- High levels of reading comprehension in order to understand the customer's written inquiries and modifies communication style to meet customer needs.
- High level of speaking skills in order to effectively communicate with the customer in understanding questions and concerns. Interact effectively in a verbal format with vendors and be able to discuss bank and customer need for enhancements and additions to current suite of products.
- Must be able to multi-task and build both rapport and company reputation.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and team leaders from all functions in order to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Regularly solicit feedback from peers, staff and managers, and apply it to enhance own performance and capabilities.
- Willingness to learn and be receptive to new processes, approaches and innovations; flexibility.
- Continuously incorporate and shares new ideas.
Minimum Education:College graduate with a degree in Business Administrationor equivalent work experience.
Minimum Experience: At least 2 years experience in customer service role required; must possess effective communication skills using electronic methods; superior customer service skills; strong knowledge of financial products and services; demonstrated success in complex problem solving and resolving client issues/concerns, understanding and appreciation of bank specific technology solutions
Technical Knowledge and Skills: Fidelity (or other banking software), Microsoft office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc); excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
Other: Ability to travel to various meetings and customer sites in and around the Washington DC Metro area.