Protect your account from a "takeover". Click here Prevent an Account Takeover.
Careers at Capital Bank
Capital Bank is dedicated to providing a high level of professional service to its customers. In order to do this, we need you! Please check back with us as our Bank continues to grow and opportunities open. Contact our Human Resources department at (301) 468-8848 or apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive salary plus a full benefits package. Salary based upon experience.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Pennsylvania Office)
The Senior Customer Service Representative acts as the primary point of contact for customers in an assigned Branch location and is responsible for ensuring that the customers receive superior customer service. The SCSR performs transactions, provides support and information on products and provides first-line support for incoming technology related inquiries related to banking products.
• Responsible for the daily administrative and operational responsibilities of the teller function, including cash handling, processing transactions and other traditional branch related activities. Meets or exceeds all operational goals for quality.
• Opens and closes accounts as needed.
• Provides operational support in resolving problems, processing transactions, and handling exceptions and/or adjustments.
• Ensures that all activities are in compliance with bank policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines.
•Has comprehensive knowledge of the banks products and services, and is proactive in identifying opportunities to discuss with both customers and prospective customers.
•Handles all first-line on-line banking questions such as password resets, debit card inquiries and general questions related to navigation on the on-line portal.
•Has knowledge and understanding of all Bank products and is able to apply this knowledge to customer level problem solving.
• Support and participate in achieving established Branch sales goals and referrals to other lines of business through acquisition of new, and the retention and development of existing customer relationships.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience working in a financial institution. Experience in retail operations and/or sales; knowledge of banking policies, procedures, and regulations is a plus. Experience and/or the ability to handle level I inquiries related to the Bank’s technology solutions.
Technical Knowledge and Skills knowledge of the following systems is helpful, but not required: Experience and familiarity with Fiserv Suite of products and services