Working with our experienced home loan specialists means that you’ll have the financing you need, when you need it. And because our underwriters and processors are all located under one roof, the refinancing process is smoother, taking up less of your time.
Refinancing can help you save, especially if you have a longer time horizon.
- If you thing you may be selling your home within 5-7 years you may want to consider changing your loan to a Hybrid ARM to reduce your interest cost and payments
- Extending the term of your home loan can lower your monthly mortgage payment, but may mean you pay more interest by extending the repayment period of your principal balance
- Refinancing to a lower rate can reduce your overall interest expense as well as lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Hedge against rising interest rates by converting an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate mortgage and lock in a low interest rate
- Save on mortgage interest by converting a fixed-rate mortgage to an adjustable rate mortgage in high interest rate environments
Cash-out refinance lets you access the equity in your home — in addition to your existing loan — and use it for major purchases, and more.
- Access the equity in your home to get cash at closing for major purchases, home improvements, or life events such as college tuition
- Consolidate debt and combine multiple loans such as auto or student into a single payment each month, with the benefit of tax-deductible interest (please consult your tax advisor)
- Conventional cash-out refinancing would typically refinance your mortgage into a fixed-rate home loan
- FHA or VA cash-out refinance is available based on qualification for these government-backed programs