Bank with confidence — with the highest encryption data-secured 128-bit SSL system available 24/7 over the Internet. Our Online & Mobile Banking solution, complete with bill pay and treasury management functionality can be set-up for any of your banking or loan accounts.
Manage your accounts without ever leaving your desk.
- Access balance and transaction detail information and even order stop payments
- Easily transfer funds via Account-to-Account initiated Wire Transfer and ACH*
- Set notification alerts with E-Messenger for transactions – when checks are cleared, a deposit is made, etc.
- View check images for up to two years from Remote Deposit & mobile check deposit
- Reduce admin time and import reports in to popular account software
- Go paperless with online statements, including access to 1099 tax forms
- Establish different access levels for your employees, maintaining the control you want in your account while still enabling business efficiency.
Mobile Check Deposit that lets you bank faster, avoiding trips to a branch.
- Use our mobile app to bank via your smartphone or mobile device
- Deposit checks with point and click from your device or tablet
- View your check images online when you log in to online banking
- Next business day availability of funds when scanned by 5 p.m., Monday through Friday1
Pay your bills online and gain more control over accounts payable process
- Payment Center brings all critical payment tasks to one centralized location
- Quick and easy payee set-up to save you time and keep you organized
- Pay bills on time every month, without worrying about late payments, stamps or envelopes
- Set up automated payments or recurring payments as well as reminders and alerts
Directly connect to QuickBooks and Quicken without logging in through business online banking.
- Eliminates manual entry — automatically download transactions
- Complete transaction and balance information makes categorization and account reconciliation easy
*Automated Clearing House
1Typical availability by next business day. Banks hold the right to hold funds for purposes of verification and authentication.