Wire transfers are typically used for a one-time transfer of funds. With same-day clearing, they’re convenient for moving funds on short notice. ACH requires a one-time set-up for automatic or recurring payments — Capital Bank will train your employees on the ACH process. In order to establish security and authorization, you can set up rules for how your ACH payments are made, and how much.
ACH — for money that’s incoming or outgoing.1
- View and track transfer status and access transaction history through Online Banking
- Set up one-time or recurring payments that arrive by due date
- Easily uploadable outbound ACH files — set it and forget it
- NACHA-compliant batch file or single file
Domestic and international wire transfers — easy disbursement and tracking of funds.
- Receive notifications of rejections or exceptions and approval confirmations
- Manage each employee’s ability to initiate transfers
- Set up pre-defined fund transfers
- Review notifications of any ACH exceeding its limit
- View daily transfers, and verify all transaction details, through our online management tools
* Automated Clearing House
1 ACH Rules require that we implement a two business day hold between the day the funds are authorized to be deducted from your account balance, and the day on which funds are actually deducted from your account balance.