A Capital Bank you have your choice of credit line to match your business need — borrow only what you need, preserving your company cash resources for other uses.
Revolving Line of Credit — access the cash you need to cover short-term seasonal shortfalls, or act as a bridge for working capital.
- Secured with non-real estate assets that collateralize the loan
- Generally lower interest rates and higher credit limits than unsecured lines
- Interest paid only on the money that you draw
- Renewable on a yearly basis
Secured Line of Credit — asset-based financing that meets your cash flow needs and keeps your business growing.
- Secured line of credit with business assets such as real estate or receivables
- Credit is advanced based on the collateral, while the term is typically based on expected lifespan of asset
- Higher credit lines up to $1million
- Longer payment terms and no annual renewal required
Capital Reserve Line of Credit — for newer businesses or start-ups, offering streamlined credit approval on lower lines.
- Unsecured line of credit, without having to tie up assets
- Faster loan application with reduced paperwork
- Loans as low as $2,500 up to $50,000
- Monthly repayment of principal automatically re-calculated for 36 month payment term