Capital Bank appreciates the importance of an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account (IOLTA) — attorneys place certain client deposits in interest-bearing accounts, with the interest then used to fund programs such as legal service organizations that provide services to clients in need.
Place you client’s trust funds in an IOLTA account — we’ll take care of the rest.
- Used for escrow monies or for short-term or nominal client trust fundsAccount set up and ongoing management by Business Banker
- Pays interest on the account
- Interest automatically remitted to the Maryland Legal Services and/or the DC Bar Foundation
Get unlimited check writing without fees or balance requirements.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Free first order of standard business checks