Capital Bank in partnership with Sage Payroll Services1 offers a complete payroll solution that allows you to streamline payroll calculations, manage payroll taxes, and pay employees by check or direct deposit. You can also credit employee pay directly to a debit card; no more checks to write and reconcile. As your business grows, you can opt for additional features and functionality. Available for $49.952.
Simple payroll processing.
- Sage helps you navigate ever-changing tax and wage laws
- Sage takes care of planning, monitoring and processing of business payroll — regardless of payroll frequency needs
- 24/7, anytime, anywhere access to payroll accounting — via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Support in migration to Sage
- Easy online enrollment
- Reduced administrative burden as Sage adopts any liability
- Manage and monitor payroll with user-friendly reporting backed by customer service support — Live Person support and Online Chat1
- Penalty-free tax filing guarantee3
- Link payroll-related accounts with the click of a button
- Federal, state and local tax filing
- Direct deposit of employee pay
- Vacation and sick balances tracking
- Online pay stub and W-2 access
Paycards — a payroll delivery alternative.
- Alternative to traditional checks for unbanked employees
- Operates like debit or ATM card as employees easily access their pay through ATM cash withdrawals
- Employees get access to an online system to view their spending and arrange bill payments directly online
- Visa® $0 liability policy coverage for unauthorized charges
1 Provided by Sage Payroll Services powered by PayChoice.
2 A flat monthly fee of $49.95 for most small businesses with 1-10 employees. Year-end processing is priced separately at $49.99 base plus $5.15 per W-2 or 1099.
For larger businesses, or for businesses with more complex needs ask about Full Service Payroll offering. Full Service pricing will vary based on specific needs.
3 Tax Filing – Sage Payroll Services will file and remit all payroll taxes on the client’s behalf. If the client incurs a penalty and/or fine due to a Sage Payroll Services error, Sage agrees to pay all penalties and fines on the client’s behalf.