A small business checking account must be efficient in both time and money. The combination of the tools and features of online banking, with no charge for the first 150 transactions each month, offers a potential savings of hundreds of dollars over the course of a year.
Easy to open, easy on your budget.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No transaction fees for the first 150 items per month
- Free initial standard business check order
- Free debit card for authorized employees to make business purchases
Bank wherever you are — at the office, on the road, or even a coffee shop, with Online Banking, an automatic feature of your account.
- Manage your cash flow from a single location, including wire and ACH transfers, direct deposit, even payroll and vendor paymentsAccess statements online with e-statements
- Reporting that easily integrates with popular accounting software
- Pay bills without the hassle of late payments, stamps or envelopes, set up automated payments or recurring payments
- Define your account alerts and stay informed of account activity
- Customize categories of income and expenses for better tracking
Speedily and reliably deposit checks directly from your office, tablet or smartphone into your Capital Bank account — with Remote Deposit.
- View check images online for up to 2 years
- Export Remote Deposit transactions to popular accounting software
- Extract reports in all formats, including Microsoft® Office Excel, PDF, etc.
- Store your customer’s payment record in one location, scan remittances, invoices and checks to that record
- Customize fields to capture customer data upon check deposit
- Next business day availability of funds when scanned by 5 p.m., Monday through Friday1
1 Typical availability by next business day. Banks hold the right to hold funds for purposes of verification and authentication.