Suite of Treasury Services helps make easy work of payables and receivables, and ties into your accounting or reporting software. It offers 24/7 Online Banking, Fraud Protection alerts, and more, for only $25.00 a month.
Bank wherever you are from the office, the road, even a coffee shop, using Online Banking with Bill Pay — an automatic feature of your account.
- Manage your cash flow from a single location, including wire and ACH* transfers, direct deposit, even payroll and vendor payments
- Access statements online with e-statements
- Reporting that easily integrates with popular accounting software
- Pay bills without the hassle of late payments, stamps or envelopes, set up automated payments or recurring payments
- Define your account alerts and stay informed of account activity
- Customize categories of income and expenses for better tracking
Deposit checks from your office, tablet or smartphone directly into your account — with Remote Deposit.
- View check images online for up to 2 years
- Export transactions to popular accounting software or extract reports in all formats, including Microsoft® Office Excel, PDF, etc.
- Customize fields to capture customer data upon check deposit
- Scan remittances, invoices and checks, and track and store your customer’s payment record in one location
- Next business day availability of funds when scanned by 5 p.m., Monday through Friday1
A Zero Balance Account (ZBA) easily tracks and controls disbursements without tying up unused cash.
- Best suited for disbursement accounts, such as payroll accounts
- Central account automatically funded by main operating account
- Easily manage disbursements without hassle of manually moving money, increasing the amount of usable cash in business operating account
- Enhances security, reconciliation and analysis
Eliminate the high cost of check and debit fraud with Positive Pay check and debit verification.
- Verification and authentication on check issuances that integrates with our teller system, providing in-branch and ACH defenses
- Automated email fraud alerts when ACH and check exceptions presented
- Assures timely return of unauthorized checks and ACH debit items
- Stops ACH debits from posting to your account, except those you specifically authorize
*Automated Clearing House
1Typical availability by next business day. Banks hold the right to hold funds for purposes of verification and authentication.